- Prep time: 10 mins
- Clean up time: 5 Mins
- Allergies: nut, gluten free & sub out cheese/milk for dairy free
- Parent & Kid friendly
- Price per serving: I’m bad at math, but under $.50
- Dishes needed/to be cleaned: 1 or 2 cupcake/muffin pans, 1 mixing bowl, 1 a mixing utensil
- A dozen eggs
- Milk of your choice
- Cheese of your choice (we used shredded cheddar)
- Veggies of your choice (we used fresh spinach and frozen riced veggies)
Prep & Instructions:
- Pre-heat the oven to 350
- In a large mixing bowl mix 1 dozen eggs
- Mix in 1/2 a cup of the milk of your choice, also import to note if you want to ditch the milk you can!
- Mix in 1 cup of the cheese of your choice
- When it comes to veggies: you know your kid, if they won’t eat anything green, add a cup of frozen riced veggies
- Stir all together
- Spray your muffin/cupcake sheet and take a soup spoon and pour a serving into each cup
- Once you’ve filled your cups with your egg concoction, add broccoli, spinach and whatever other veggies you’re into. Go buck wild, you deserve it!
- Cook for 20 mins/or until the don’t jiggle in the middle anymore
PS – In a jam for lunch or dinner? We do breakfast for lunch or dinner all of the time! Pair with toast, yogurt, some fruit or veggies for the littles and add as your protein on a salad, and you’re winning!!
If you have a huge clan these will go within minutes, if you don’t, individually wrap them with saran wrap, put them in a tupperware and throw them in the freezer. You can grab one (or 2 if you’re a mutant like myself) in the morning and pop it in the microwave when you get to work!
They are our kids favorites and ours too considering they’re super easy and are great leftovers!